Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A Licensing)
To enroll in the CNA Training program, the following prerequisites will apply:
- Criminal Background Check (State and Federal)
- CPR Certification
- Drug Test
- Human Anatomy Course
- Medical Terminology
- First Aid Certification
- High School Diploma
- Physical Examination and Fitness Assessment
- Vaccinations and Free from Communicable Diseases
- Experience in Patient Care or Healthcare Setting
CNA Certification Exam
Your instructors will not just put your through the classroom and skills training curriculum, but he or she will also help you prepare for your CNA Licensure exam. The Exam Preparation program includes but is not limited to:
- Career Guidance
- Counseling and Emotional Support
- CNA Test Study Guides
- CNA Test Flashcards and Practice Exams
What to do if you fail the CNA Certification Exam?
Despite your preparation, you unfortunately fail your CNA Certification Exam. We know that this can be devastating but there are other ways that you can bounce back up. Get counseling from your career guidance office at Allied Health Technology Institute. We will talk to you about possible re-training or re-take options. Let us help you get your dream job as a CNA/HHA!
Call 202-526-3535 to schedule an appointment.